Cisco Bug: CSCup31631 - auth component of cup does not send presence intermittently
Oct 12, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Auth component of cup does not send presence intermittently which causes authentication failure of user of that hosts. VCS or Expressway C has "lost2 presence status of CUP SDNS XCP component and is unable to route to the required domain. Conditions: This will only happen if the admin does something on their CUP server, like restarting it -- it shouldn't happen during normal usage.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases