Cisco Bug: CSCup31283 - ACL rule with neq operator not programmed in iptables properly
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Traffic does not match ACL policy permit/deny for apache webserver ports 80,443,8080,8443 used with "neq" operator. Conditions: With ACL applied on VSM mgmt 0 interface, traffic does not match ACL policy permit/deny ports 80,443,8080,8443 used with "neq" operator.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases