Cisco Bug: CSCup29005 - Unable to manage more than 10 vNAM's in Prime Collab
Jul 02, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After adding 10 vNAM's system is rejecting the 11th vNAM at authentication phase. Conditions: After adding 10 vNAM's system is rejecting the 11th vNAM at authentication phase.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases