Cisco Bug: CSCup28720 - N3K: sflow Sampling-Rate Sampling-Rate Documentation Error
Jan 16, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The sFlow documentation incorrectly states that configuring "sflow sampling-rate 0" disables sampling, but that is not the case. Conditions: This is only seen when attempting to configure the sFlow sampling rate to "0", which is not allowed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases