Cisco Bug: CSCup26658 - Unexpected Process Restart after "no spanning tree", "default interface"
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An unexpected process restart occurs after running the following commands in quick succession: no spanning tree mode default interface <intf> Conditions: This symptom occurs when service instances are configured on the interface with encapsulation and bridge-domain configuration under the interface. Spanning tree must also be configured before running the commands.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases