Cisco Bug: CSCup26622 - Some of the correlation rules not starting due to catalog cache reset
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Some of the correlation rules depending on alarms that are supported in advanced license of faults is not started as the faults itself starts in standard mode and gets reset later by jms notification. Conditions: On advanced installation of PC assurance. This is an intermittent issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases