Cisco Bug: CSCup26013 - N9K DHCP Offer drop when passing through switch
Mar 06, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DHCP packets getting punted to CPU without DHCP feature enabled. This is done because POAP uses the same feature Conditions: DHCP unicast response from the server connected to a 40G port on TOR trying to VXLAN encapsulate leave via another 40G port.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases