Cisco Bug: CSCup25098 - Configured CUIC Drilldowns are not correctly included into XML-Export
Dec 12, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The XML-Export File does not include all the configuration from the source system. Conditions: Export Reports with multiple Drill Downs and try to import them on to a different CUIC setup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases