Cisco Bug: CSCup24910 - SG500 PD powers down and will not power back up.
Jul 18, 2014
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco SF500-48MP 48-port 10/100 Max PoE+ Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SG500-52P 52-port Gigabit POE Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SF302-08MP 8-Port 10/100 Max PoE Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SG500X-48 48-Port Gigabit with 4-Port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-52 52-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SF300-48 48-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SF300-24 24-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SF302-08 8-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phones not getting power from SG500. Conditions: 7841 and 8941 phones attached to an SG500-52P (V02) switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases