Cisco Bug: CSCup24125 - SG500x Port stops forwarding if telephony OUI defined.
Feb 11, 2017
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco SF500-48MP 48-port 10/100 Max PoE+ Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SG500-52P 52-port Gigabit POE Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SF302-08MP 8-Port 10/100 Max PoE Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SG500X-48 48-Port Gigabit with 4-Port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-52 52-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SG500X-24MPP 24-port Gig Plus 4 10-Gig Max PoE+ Switch
- Cisco SG300-10SFP 10-port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
- Cisco SG300-28PP 28-port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When telephony OUI defined on port. That port will not pass the untagged VLAN traffic. Conditions: SG500X running 220.127.116.11.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases