Cisco Bug: CSCup23998 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in OpenSSL - June 2014
Dec 13, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR Series
- Cisco TelePresence VCR MSE 8220
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2220
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2210
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2240
Known Affected Releases
3.0(1.22) 3.0(1.24) 3.0(1.27)
Symptom: The following Cisco products Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2210 Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2220 Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2240 Cisco TelePresence IP VCR MSE 8220 include a version of openssl that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-0224 - SSL/TLS MITM vulnerability CVE-2014-3470 - Anonymous ECDH denial of service This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: - HTTPS and/or SIP/TLS enabled and in use. - For CVE-2014-3470 and only in SIP, certificate verification for outbound connections must not have been enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases