Cisco Bug: CSCup23964 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in OpenSSL - June 2014
Jan 30, 2016
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following Cisco products Prime Collaboration Provisioning 10.5 include a version of openssl that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-0224 - SSL/TLS MITM vulnerability This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Devices with default configuration are affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases