Cisco Bug: CSCup22929 - MTU of bundle member interfaces getting mis-programmed on NCS6K
Aug 07, 2018
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MTU of bundle member interfaces getting mis-programmed (or not programmed) with bundle-ether interface MTU. Conditions: RPFO with bundle down.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases