Cisco Bug: CSCup22633 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in OpenSSL - June 2014
Dec 19, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW MSE 8330
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW 3340
Known Affected Releases
1.0(1.23) 1.0(1.34) 1.0(1.37) 1.0(1.38)
Symptom: The following Cisco products Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway 3340 Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway MSE 8330 include a version of openssl that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-0224 - SSL/TLS MITM vulnerability CVE-2014-3470 - Anonymous ECDH denial of service This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: - HTTPS is enabled and in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases