Cisco Bug: CSCup19724 - CENT: branch MC crashed at cent_pdp_msg_send_from_pickexit
Nov 14, 2020
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PfRv3 master router might be crashed with decode at cent_pdp_msg_send_from_pickexit under over-night stress traffic when there is a status changes for WAN interface discovery. Conditions: This is likely to happen when branch border router reloaded unexpectedly with traffic, and crash looks like happening right after router loaded up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases