Cisco Bug: CSCup19027 - N7K Dual SUP lost configurations after power up
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The N7K SUP1 had the configuration saved and was powered down. When the N7K was then powered up it came up with no configuration. The startup-configuration had been corrupted due to an abnormal termination when it had been previously saved. Conditions: When the "copyrunning-config startup-config" was entered it was terminated abnormally either the user entering CNTRL-C or the connection to the N7K, for example via SSH, being terminated before the "copy" was complete.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases