Cisco Bug: CSCup18596 - Wrong diag view launching from 360 CUCM view from Topology
Jun 10, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: if you go to Topology Dashboard and expand a cluster and then click on a CUCM in the Cluster Topology view the 360 view for the CUCM will open. If you go to the tools on the top left corner and drop down and try the Cluster Diagnostics View tool or UCM diagnostics view tool it might take you to the Cluster Summary Diagnostics view instead of the specific Cluster Diag view of CUCM diag view. Conditions: Happens most of the time.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases