Cisco Bug: CSCup17593 - VLAN interface state up even when the physical port state is DOWN.
Oct 31, 2019
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VLAN interface state and protocol is UP even when the corresponding physical interface is DOWN. Conditions: VLAN interface state and protocol is UP even when the corresponding physical interface is DOWN.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases