Cisco Bug: CSCup14391 - Modify IPTables entries for TCP port 443
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
<B>Symptom:</B> High Tomcat CPU and consumed memory continuously increasing. <B>Conditions:</B> Opening many TCP connections to port 443 simultaneously. This requires modifications of the IPTables for port TCP 443.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases