Cisco Bug: CSCup14303 - Domain association gets overwritten when we re run CDT
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When CDT job runs it was overwriting the domain association of Endpoints , during Phone Synch. Conditions: CDT job gets triggered.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases