Cisco Bug: CSCup11773 - CPCA 10.5 - ServiceNotNormal alert is not working for CVP
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In CPCA 10.5 new alarm has been introduced for CVP - ServiceNotNormal. It should be triggered if one of the critical services is one of the following states: InServiceWarning, InServiceCritical, PartialService and Unknown - however it's not working. Conditions: CPCA 10.5 - CVP service in InServiceWarning, InServiceCritical, PartialService or Unknown statys.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases