Cisco Bug: CSCup11742 - CPCA - Voice Services status polling is not working for CVP
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0 9.0 9.5
Symptom: In Prime Collaboration Assurance 9.x/10.0 status polling of Voice Services for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal is not working. Because of that alarms are not generated when services are in down status. Conditions: CPCA 9.x/10.0.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases