Cisco Bug: CSCup11613 - Display first & last name on Lync client in intra-domain federation.
Apr 28, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When jabber user sends a IM to a lync user in intra-domain federation scenario, Lync user sees Jabber user's ID instead of first & last name, which is expected as the contact sync between CUCM and AD is based on SAMAccount name. Some Jabber user's names might be displayed as the contact info could be stored in outlook's local cache. Conditions: 1- CUPS 8.6.5 2- Contact sync between CUCM and AD is based on SAMAccount name.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases