Cisco Bug: CSCup10641 - VCS incorrectly rejects BRQ sent to endpoint's cluster peer when call is routed elsewhere.
Oct 15, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X8.1.1 X8.1.1RC4 X8.2.2 X8.x
Symptom: VCS incorrectly rejects BRQ sent to endpoint's cluster peer when call is routed elsewhere Detail="Sending RAS BRJ SeqNum=462 Reason='insufficient resources' Bandwidth=0Kb/s " Conditions: H.323 call between Cisco Bridges or Endpoints and Third Party Endpoints which are registered on different cluster peers (inter cluster call).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases