Cisco Bug: CSCup08355 - RV325 - Device reboots when user connects with Cisco VPN client ver 5
Jan 27, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV215W Wireless-N VPN Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a user connects to the RV325 using Cisco VPN client version 5, the router will reboot Conditions: Issue occurs when there is a site to site IPSec VPN configured with another RV router.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases