Cisco Bug: CSCup08068 - Callmanager: Updating SIP Trunk fails via AXL with empty value
Jun 02, 2021
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot set the "Incoming Calling Party - Prefix" field to "Default" when updating a SIP trunk via the AXL API. Conditions: After creating a SIP trunk, try and update the SIP trunk and set the "Incoming Calling Party - Prefix" field to "Default" via the AXL API.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases