Cisco Bug: CSCup07815 - BGP Next-hop filter only applies when routes are first learned
Feb 05, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BGP prefixes that should be blocked by next-hop filter are used instead of blocked. Conditions: One or more prefixes initially had a next-hop reachable through a route that was permitted by the next-hop filter. After a change/failure in the network, the route to reach that next-hop is now a route that is blocked by the next-hop filter.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases