Cisco Bug: CSCup04938 - Too many updates to subscription manager/routelistmanager may core CUCM
Nov 26, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Core dump when making changes to a Route Filter associated with a large (> 500) number of Route Patterns. Conditions: Customer configured a single Route Filter which was associated with 800+ Route Patterns. Customer made a change to the Route Filter. UCM core due to resource starvation (CPU, high I/O).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases