Cisco Bug: CSCup03825 - VCS-E attempts to open TCP connection to VCS-C under MRA failover scenar
Dec 15, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Under some scenario where they remove VCS-E and VCS-C peers from a cluster, a registration attempt from Jabber client causes the VCS-E to attempt to open a TCP connection to VCS-C. Conditions: Jabber client try to register via MRA solution where one of VCS-C (or Exprssway-Core) become out of service status.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases