Cisco Bug: CSCup02741 - Service ele-fwd crashes when invalid entries written to CPU registers.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco NX-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ele-fwd service crashes and Cisco Nexus 4000 Switch reloads. Conditions: This symptom occurs when we write invalid data to Electra registers. The following CLI: 'sh hardware internal ele-fwd reg-wr cpu reg_addr data' reloads the Cisco Nexus 4000 when data entered is invalid.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases