Cisco Bug: CSCup01597 - Failing to unlink the file: /rd/fifo/cli-fifo.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco NX-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error message is seen in the syslog file on a Cisco Nexus switch: "CLIC-3-FAILED_UNLINK_FILE: Couldn't unlink file /rd/fifo/cli-fifo". Conditions: This symptom occurs when users disconnects or logs out from a ssh or telnet session.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases