Cisco Bug: CSCup01426 - Global system queuing policy not applied after member delete from a PO
Jan 21, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco NX-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Global system queuing policy not applied on a switch port. Conditions: The symptom occurs after port channel is configured with a custom queuing policy, and then you delete the member port from the port channel.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases