Cisco Bug: CSCup01401 - Portchannel system queuing policy not applied to port after adding to PO
Jan 21, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Port-channel system queuing policy is not applied to switch port after adding to the port-channel. Conditions: The issue occurs when port channel is configured with a custom queuing policy.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases