Cisco Bug: CSCuo98639 - New CCC FPGA and PON for NCS6K LC not booting in low temp
May 17, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: NCS6K LC not booting up under low ambient temperature condition (below 15 degree C). Conditions: When ambient temperature goes below 15 degree C, if LC is reloaded or inserted in the chassis it might not boot up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases