Cisco Bug: CSCuo97943 - HA: intercluster routing issue to buddy on failed over remote cluster
Feb 10, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: For users on an interclustered node, IM and Presence between the local cluster and a failed over node on another cluster is not working, approximately 30 mins after a failover event. On the local cluster IM and Presence between users (on the failed over and non failed over node) will work. Conditions: Publisher/Subscriber setup with HA enabled. More than one intercluster peer. Node to be failed over and down for an extended period (more than 30 mins).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases