Cisco Bug: CSCuo97841 - PWS clears manual status from DB when setting device status such as Busy
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User sets Manual DND status from Jabber client. Same user is logged in to 3rd party application that acts as PWS (Presence Web Service) client. There is a phone call and PWS user sets a custom 'Busy on the phone' as device presence status update. Now both Jabber and PWS client show presence state as 'Busy on the phone' instead of DND. Conditions: Have the same enduser logged in to multiple client devices (at leats two), one must be PWS client application.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases