Cisco Bug: CSCuo97610 - Receiving Trace Back while Running SNMP Walk
Jan 18, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Trace-backs are observed while doing snmpwalk on a standalone Sup2T setup. Conditions: Trace-backs are seen on standalone Sup2T setup when checking FAN LED state.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases