Cisco Bug: CSCuo95181 - Group specific Query with Router alert option dropped.
Feb 26, 2018
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-24FS Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-24PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48P-S Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-S Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IGMP group specific queries with router alert option are not forwarded by 3750. Conditions: With or without snooping the behavior is same.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases