Cisco Bug: CSCuo93311 - CPCA: SyntheticTestFailed alarm description is misleading
Sep 12, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SyntheticTestFailed alarm description is misleading. Although this alarm can be triggered by CUCM misconfiguration (for example phone is not allowed to register to specific node), description emphasize possibility of high CPU utilization. There's a small remark about other causes, but there's much more text about CPU usage. This leads to misinterpretation of the alarm. Conditions: Synthetic test fails even though CPU usage on the CPCA server is low.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases