Cisco Bug: CSCuo92130 - Phone can not cancel out going call.
May 05, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Step 1: BT and HFU on, HFU connected to phone A. Step 2: Make a call from HFU line on phone A, out going number is a not exit number. Conditions: phone A can not end the out going call before the call expired.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases