Cisco Bug: CSCuo91214 - N9k: BFD packets not getting dropped by the ACL.
Mar 06, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BFD Async packets are not deined by ACL Conditions: When RACL is configured to deny the ASYNC port of BFD protocol, ACL doesn't come into effect and packets still get permitted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases