Cisco Bug: CSCuo90088 - Can not cancel out going call, session bubble can not disappear.
May 05, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G-GE
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Step 1: BT and HFU on, phone A go to bluetooth page, pair phone B, and connected. Step 2: Make a out going call with HFU line of phone A. dial out number is not exist. Conditions: Phone A can not cancel out going call, session bubble can not disappear. other sip line also can not dial out calls.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases