Cisco Bug: CSCuo88725 - BAC diagnostics scripts require modifications/additions
Jun 15, 2016
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Telco and Wireless
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Cable 4.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Data collection script will not run in non-interactive mode due to bad script and/or bad response file generation Conditions: when customer tries to collect CPU , Memory, IO statistics of RDU using startDiagnostics.sh script, the script does not run with response file and showing USAGE message for the internal scripts like captureMemoryStats.sh, captureIoStats.sh, etc. Also the startDiagnostics.sh is not collecting Thread dump in interactive and non interactive mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases