Cisco Bug: CSCuo88673 - N9K Next Hop Adjacency points to the wrong interface
Apr 12, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:Adjacency for next hop IP incorrectly pointing to wrong interface Conditions:Seen on N9K pair that have routers connected upstream using orphan ports and vPC. Issue can be seen in pure vpc environment.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases