Cisco Bug: CSCuo88192 - UCCX Enh: Make REST Call Step Needs Cookie Handling
Jul 17, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In order to interact with the MediaSense API though a UCCX script, the Make REST Call step needs the ability to collect the cookie associated provided by MediaSense in a successful login response (JSESSION token) as well as attach this cookie to the HTTP header in the subsequent requests. Conditions: UCCX 10.x Make REST Call step.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases