Cisco Bug: CSCuo88012 - Long delay for VCS-based sessions to appear in Session Diagnostics
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Long delay for VCS-based sessions to appear in Session Diagnostics Conditions: This appears when a session is started between VCS-registered TP/video endpoints.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases