Cisco Bug: CSCuo86036 - Spurious error messages seen when mct pc member is shut
Nov 07, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following ipfib debug error messages were observed on mct port-channel member shut on a multicast fex vpc setup. 2014 May 16 11:22:12.464033 ipfib: l2mcast_pgm_hw_dest_index(689):ERROR: Failed to program di 0 to hardware. 2014 May 16 11:22:12.464048 ipfib: l2mcast_walk_pgm_di_for_pc(991):TRACE: Reprogrammed oiflist 0x1 di 0x0 Conditions: This issue happens when there are multicast routes with OIFs on the fex vpc ports and port shut is performed on the mct portchannel member port.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases