Cisco Bug: CSCuo85625 - Trunks configured in trunk utilization settings
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Trunks configured in trunk utilization settings do not appear in Utilized Trunks dashlet Conditions: This happens when Trunks are configured in trunk utilization settings. they do not appear in Utilized Trunks dashlet.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases