Cisco Bug: CSCuo85613 - Alarms are not raised upon packet loss above threshold
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Alarms are not raised upon packet loss above threshold Conditions: This happens with video endpoints as well as with IP Phones, when packet loss is above threshold.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases