Cisco Bug: CSCuo85081 - TP Conductor - change CUCM HTTPS w/o security cert registers as HTTP
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When an administrator re-configures an Cisco MCU or an Cisco Telepresense Conductor in CUCM and change the http interface from http to https, the existing http connections may not be terminated, and new https connections may not established. The MCU or Telepresense conductor may appear still registered with UCM with the http connections. Conditions: Before the http interface of a Cisco MCU or Telepresense Conductor is changed to https, it is configured with http and the MCU or Conductor is registered with UCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases